1. Payment policy
- 1.1. We accept the following payment methods:
- 1.2. For all services except prototyping, we accept payment on the basis of work completed. Prototyping is the only service that must be pre-paid in full before the work begins.
2. Refund policy
- 2.1 A service that was pre-paid but for which the work has not started will be refunded in full.
- 2.2 A service that was pre-paid and for which some work was done will be partially refunded, according to the percentage of work that was done.
2.3 A service that was provided and paid for is not subject to refund. If a customer is not satisfied with a provided service, we will determine the cause of the complaint and correct it free of charge, but only if the following criteria are met:
- • The source of the complaint is part of our work and not due to third parties.
- • The source of the complaint is not regarded as a new job or a modification of the original work requirements.