17 MAY 2021 26
Analyzing the customer audience of the real estate agencies, it will be fair to assert that millennials take a considerable share of all the buyers. Roughly these are people of the age from 25 and to 40. Various surveys and reports say that Millennials account for 42% of property buyers. Interestingly, but they are known for their special attitude to real estate search and deals. How to grow real estate business knowing that your every second customer is a millennial? The answer is obvious – digitize real estate agency! But let’s talk about everything in order.
Understanding a Millennial Customer
Millennials are fond of technology. From early years, they were surrounded by high-tech gadgets, computers, and smart devices. Therefore, a potential home buyer of this age is more likely to respond to online offers than to flyers and newspaper ads. Of course, you may have a physical office but do not ignore your online presence.
- The first step is to design website for real estate. Do not underestimate the importance of this virtual office. It will allow you to interact with potential customers through additional communication channels – Skype, messengers, online chat, and other means.
- Make sure you regularly post content and links to your website on social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Try to use all options to expand the reach online – some agents run their thematic blogs, and others share interesting content in YouTube videos.
Once you put real estate business online, you will multiply your chances of growing your client base and improving your professional reputation.
Make an App for Real Estate
As you have understood, the best marketing strategy for Millennials should be based on the latest technologies. And real estate business management software is the right solution in this case. The quantity of mobile users is steadily increasing. So website alone will not be enough. You should also build mobile app for real estate agency. It will help to match the main requirement of a millennial customer – to be online 24/7. But the application will also bring other weighty benefits:
- A convenient communication channel between the client and the operator in the online chat;
- An online property object catalog with detailed description and geolocation;
- Instant requests for selection and viewing of suitable options;
- All contracts and deal information are stored online;
- Interactive schedule, allowing to book a meeting online;
- Receiving push notifications;
- A possibility to conduct virtual tours, etc.
Even if you are a small real estate agency, you do not need to pay for app development from scratch. You can rent a ready-to-use solution offered by web agencies and customize it to your needs. A standard real estate application consists of three main panels, allowing all participants of the business to actively interact:
- A panel for business owners. By downloading the app, the owner will be able to monitor all activities of the agency from any location. Besides, the app will generate all types of reports on the company’s performance.
- A web portal for users. Millennials always opt for services that can be reached from their smartphone. The app will provide easy access to all offers of the agency and the possibility to immediately contact a real estate agent. Besides, your potential clients will not miss any updates or notifications.
- A panel for real estate agents. The app literally moves all the work to the realtor’s smartphone. With this tool, the hectic life of real estate agents becomes much easier as they have immediate access to all the necessary information.
As you see, a modern real estate agency cannot avoid real estate management software. It is a must-have feature if you want to attract more customers and boost sales.